Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Kai Kai is 2!

I cant believe it, my baby is two! These past two years have seemed to fly by (well, in hind sight they flew by. Most individual days seemed to last a LONG time ... I love my boys but they are a little too close in age for my taste)! 
 This is the first present he opened: a dump truck from Grandma & Grandpa Thompson. He loved it and wouldn't have a thing to do  with anything else! His brother routinely takes it away saying "Lets share Kai" which means "its mine now, find something else to play with"!
 This picture makes me laugh. Kai is totally content with his dump truck while Blake is drooling over the idea of what could be in the big box. Blake was more than happy to open the rest of Kai's gifts!
 Yep, everyone else got in on the action!
 I love this guy! He is so much fun and brings such joy to our family. I love his smile, he's always got a smile that he'll share with anyone. I love that he pretends to be shy when he is around other people. He gives the BEST snuggles! I love that he is pretty mellow when we take him places. I love how much he adores his big brother and sisters. While they are gone at school he often will ask where they are. I absolutely love his eyes. They are gorgeous! I love his raspy little voice. My favorite thing to hear is "I yove ew Daddy" when he says good bye to Tony in the mornings. I love you little monkey!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

My last 2 are 2 years and 2 days apart. A little close for me! I definately like that the others are spread out more. It is bitter sweet knowing that London is my last baby, but every month that ticks by I get more and more excited! What ever will I do when they are all in school- I'm sure I'll think of something! As always- your fam is beautiful! We are going to be in Houston/Humble for Christmas this year. All of Ron's family is going to his brother's house. We are wanting to do a family picture and I was wondering if you'd recommend your friend Krysta Moes. I was going to email her. I don't know if it's too far of a drive, or is she doesn't want to do one that close to the holidays. Anyway, just thought I'd ask! Hope you guys are doing well and if you are in town maybe we can squeeze in a lunch sometime!