I've had to accept the fact that I've got creative kids ... well, creative girls. The boys, they are creative but its more in destructive forms. We'll see what they are like in another couple years. They all like to paint so every once in a while I forget how bad the last experience was and break out the paints. It keeps the boys occupied for about 5 minutes then they start finger painting and its OVER from there!
I think Kai may have a little bit of his Grandpas creativity in him. Both of their Grandpa's are very artistic ... they definitely did not get it from Tony or me! They also have a couple ridiculously talented Uncles (unfortunately not from my side)!
Tae got this oil set for Christmas last year and LOVES it. One of her favorite things to do when we visit family in Utah is paint with her Grandpa Thompson. I rarely let her get it out so when she does, it keeps her entertained for hours!
Tae's BFF Kaylee was over and got to join in on the action!
I fear Blake takes after his parents. This picture was taken moments before he slapped his hand in the paint and started painting his arms. I swear, that boy can never leave a potential mess not messy! He is the ultimate mess tazmanian devil. Give him a 2 minute head start and he can have a room torn apart in moments (as is evident by this). Love him to pieces though!
2 comments:
The girls definitely have the creative genes. There is no denying that anymore. I laughed about Blake deciding he was done and painting his arms. Typical! I love that boy too. I remember Kaylee was having so much fun that I had to come BACK to pick her up! She loves spending time with Tae no matter what they are doing.
I still read your blog...just a silent stocker! I hear you on boys only making messes with their arts and crafts! I used to hate them until my little girl started to love coloring. She'll color for HOURS! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment