Explain to me how a 3 year old, a skinny, 32 pound 3 year old, can make such a HUGE mess. Seriously, his room was clean when I put him in quiet time. I go into get him and find this! I don't understand how he was able to move his mattress and box springs to the other side of the room. That headboard is heavy ... its a good 7 feet from where it should be. I am still amazed at Blakes strength/tenacity/determination/naughtiness etc!
4 comments:
Oh my! I can't believe he did that. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when you walked in and saw that. I don't know if I would laugh or scream. Don't you wish you were there to watch him in action? hehe...pretty funny!!
that's crazy! He's got some serious muscles. Your kids are looking adorable as usual.
Uh, seriously? How are your walls?! That's impressive. You must watch a lot of HGTV for him to want to rearrange his own room...
Gavin was like this a couple of years ago, and it made me crazy. I have no idea how little boys destroy things so fast!
Post a Comment