Sunday, June 12, 2011

Oh Ady!

I love this girl ... I swear I think she's mine sometimes. I love that she is the ultimate girly-girl to look at but is a dirty, yucky tom-boy at heart. How she can be so stinkin' cute and little but make such big messes is beyond me! 

We had the opportunity to watch her one morning while the rest of her family went to support their Dad as he did his first TRI (and he killed it). She is so much fun to have around!
She doesn't know it yet but she's going to marry one of my boys. I don't care which one but its going to happen!
Ady and Kai have been dating since they were just about 6 months old. We'd go out as couples and she and Kai would tag along.
During the school year, Ady and Kai had a standing lunch date on Mondays ... Krysta and I got to tag along.
Thanks little momma for being so stinking cute and fun!

2 comments:

Karin said...

She is a cutie. And boy does Kai look like his dad!

Krysta said...

How did I miss this post??? Every single word you said is SO true! You sure know her. :) I love the pics! You captured those two perfectly. Thanks for doing her hair btw...she was kind of a mess when I brought her to you at oh...6:20 in the morning! Didn't you get her dressed too? I still owe you!