Each afternoon I send Blakers up to his room for quiet time. He doesn't have to sleep but he does have to stay in his room until I come get him. More often than not he falls asleep. This afternoon I had gone up to wake him up and couldn't find him anywhere. I searched his room (really, there is no where to hide but couldn't find him). I opened up his closet door (spoiled thing has a walk in), couldn't see anything, went to shut the door then heard a quiet little snore. Little grunt had pulled every sheet of paper out of one of Tony's boxes, climbed in, then fell asleep. Doesn't look too comfortable to me ... cute but not comfy! How on earth he fell asleep here I'll never know. Needless to say he was rather grumpy when I woke him up!
Side note: All the crap you see in these pictures is my dear, darling husbands. He's the biggest pack rat I know. Up until 4 years ago he had everyone of his baby teeth (I finally convinced him it was time to let them go). Seriously, who saves their baby teeth? He also has every paper he's ever written, in addition to every test he took. Also, there is every letter he sent, and received, while on his mission. Keep a few, sure, but toss the rest. For YEARS I've been saying I'll do it, and for years he's been rejecting my pleas. I'm tempted to give him one more year before I toss EVERYTHING. Most of those boxes haven't been opened in years (well, until Blake got into them). Sorry for the rant ... my own personal 'too much crap' issue!
3 comments:
Tam: I've missed your posts! Hope you guys are all doing well!!
Glad you found him! So funny!
Jim relates all too well with you- I got rid of my teeth just a few years ago, too. Jim has tossed more papers/old projects of mine than I care to know about. Somehow I still survived. -However I have yet to forgive him for the truck loads of toys he discarded at DI w/o my knowledge (I think I miss some of those old favorites more than the kids!)
I am laughing so hard about all of Tony's crap!! You are much nicer than I am. You know what I would do with it. Blake is adorable. I would be grumpy after a nap like that too!
Post a Comment