Monday, May 16, 2011

New addition!

 We have a new family member, and thank heavens I am not preggers! One Saturday morning I went to get my hair done, leaving our brood of 4 in the capable, loving care of their father. I returned to find a fuzzy little rat (well, a guinea pig but equally as gross) had been adopted into our family. The girls have given her the name of Coconut Grace Dickamore. We are pretty sure she is a she but often gets referred to as a he. The girls take GREAT care of her. The boys love her but are not quite as soft or as gentle as the girls. The boys love to feed her carrots through the slots in her cage. Tony has found a new cuddle buddy in Coconut. There have been numerous nights when I've found him with Coco cuddle up on his chest. Poor guy wants a baby, cat or dog so bad. Mean wife that I am wont let him ... I'm allergic!

3 comments:

Karin said...

I knew it was not a new addition of a son or daughter- there would not have been a "!" afterwards;) You are brave- no pets in this house for a while... Glad Tony is so fond of her!

Charakie said...

Totally thought you were pregnant. Welcome back to the blogging world! I'm going to be in Utah from May 24th to July 6th...any chance you guys are going to be there too?

Krysta said...

I'm allergic too. :)