Tony had been working on a big ol' sandbox for the boys and was almost finished. I left to go to a baby blessings and my kids looked something like this:
just a little mud for Kai. I have no idea where his pants went but he was obviously having fun!Holy cow! Blakers had only been outside for 10 minutes and was this dirty. I laughed and grabbed some pictures (secretly happy I was leaving so I wouldnt have to clean up this mess)!
All the kids loved squishing in the mud that would eventually house their sandbox!
Well, Kai did to some extent. Guess he likes mud on his own terms!
They had a ton of fun 'painting' the fence with mud.
I was gone just over an hour and returned to find this:
Mud everywhere! In the was totally CAKED in mud. His skin looked like an elephants. It took forever to get off him!
Crazy kid liked it though!
Can you guess who 'helped' him get mud everywhere?
2 comments:
I hope you took off again, so Tony could be the one to hose them down and clean 'em up:)
At least you have mud. Ours is all still very frozen....
Love it! How fun for your kids to have a mud box before the sand box. I hope the sand box isn't as messy as the mud box. I do hope Tony cleaned the kiddo's up for you. His mess his clean up!
Post a Comment