Before the decorating began they enjoyed a little dance party!
L-R: Lily (her bestest friend), Nikki (her best friend from preschool), Aliya, Lauren (friend from school), Faith (best friend from girl scouts) and Kylie (friend from church).
Each girl got to pick out what color they wanted their cake. I knew there would be a couple that wanted pink but I was surprised at the other colors: turquoise, orange and mauve. Really, mauve? I had no idea how to make mauve but we mad it work ... somewhat!
Before cake decorating we made hair flowers. They loved it!Aliya got the biggest kick out of this card. Who doesn't love a bulldog with cheese puffs on its face?
Aliya is one of those kiddos that you know exactly what she thinks about her gifts.
Her biggest surprise was new bedding. Blake had spilled paint all over her other set so she was psyched to get new bedding (Tae was quite jealous ... especially because it had peace signs in it).
We love you Aliya-loo. You bring so much joy, happiness, noise and fun to our house. We love your laugh and your smile and are thankful you are ours!
2 comments:
I love how excited she looks in all of the pictures. You can tell she had such a special day!
This post made me smiel! You are so motivated to throw such a fabulous party.
Post a Comment