Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bouncin' Bears!


 While Matt was in town we decided to go to the new bouncy house place. The kids loved it. I have never been to one as clean as this place. Usually I leave all covered in cooties (at least it feels that way to me) but this place was great!
 Kai loved it! Too often we go to places where he is stuck sitting on my lap or watching the fun from the sidelines. Not this place! He ran, crawled, climbed and jumped with the rest. Obviously with that smile he was having fun!
Oh Aliya. Its sad how happy this picture makes me. I love that she has no clue what she's doing (except showing me her 'owie'), I love the look on her face and I love that I was able to get a picture of it (I'm also sad to admit that this is my Facebook picture)!
 We had some cousins in town from St. Louis so we were able to play with Mason and Evan at Bouncing Bears. I was afraid they'd run crazy and leave my kids in the dust but luckily my kids kept up!
 Nuncle Matt and Kai -- Kai was pretty spoiled by his Uncle this trip.
 Ev loved going down face first -- not the best idea but he loved it!
 It was HOT inside this place. Their website said to wear long sleeved shirts and long pants. We did and we all died. I should have realized the placed would be packed with hot, sweaty kids!
 We loved getting to spend time with our cousins. We only wish it could have been longer, and with all our cousins!
 Bunch of deadbeats! You've gotta love that they both had the 'day-off' yet had to do work at least twice this day. Guess that is why I love all the hardworking men in my life.
Aliya and Tae loved to take Kai for a ride down the slide. Sure he could do it alone but the girls had so much fun schlepping him up and down the slide I figured why not. He obviously didn't mind!

No comments: