Friday, February 4, 2011

Live Nativity

Last year while Aliya was at ELP (the preschool my kids attend) Blake was okay with the whole "wild" animal thing. As long as he wasn't forced to ride it, he was fine. He'd even touch them. But when forced onto a camels back, he lost it! See below:
This year was MUCH easier!
 Dude rode a donkey (I think it helped that he'd ridden a horse in the summer w/ Gma/Gpa and had been taking riding lessons) and loved it!
 He was the first one on the donkey this year! No tears, just a huge, massive smile!
He got to ride with some of his BFF's: at the back is Cole and Corbin. Immediately behind Blake is Jack. His best BFF. I don't know why but Blake makes boys named Jack his BFF's. There is this Jack at ELP. He loves a boy named Jackson that is at TEDS (his other preschool) then his ultimate BFF ever is Jacky ... his buddy from last year school. I guess it makes it convenient for him!

No comments: