Wow, thats a lot of Grandkids! My parents now have 20 grandkids. Needless to say its a whole lot of chaos when we get together. Unfortunately its not that often so its do-able!
Here are all the kiddos:Back row: Landon (13) holding Jaden (3), Jessie (17) holding Kai (1), Colton, Tanner, Matthew, Parker and Keon
Front row: Cheltzie (14), Hannah (9), Brittlyn (10) holding McKelle (2 mos), Taeya (8), Tanaeya (6), Aliya (5), Evan (6), Abby (3), Mason (3) and Blake (almost 3)
Gma and Gpa with their entire brood.
I am tempted to make a comment about not a single one of my kids taking a cute picture here but that wouldn't be nice and my mom always taught me if I cant say anything nice, I shouldn't say anything at all. But it is pretty funny! Go ahead, make your own snarky comment!
These 4 were all born in the same year. Jaden, Mason, Blake and Abby. Jaden is the oldest with Blakers being the youngest. They are going to cause major problems when they get older! I guess this is why you rarely see cute pictures of a group of 3 year olds ... it just doesn't happen!
Gma and her girls
Gpa and his guys ... again with the Dickamore kids causing problems. Mercy, you'd think they'd be used to their mom taking their picture. Ah well! We sure do miss our cousins and wish we were closer!
2 comments:
So cute! Again, let's go over this, mohawks = troublemakers. It's not rocket science, Tam. :) I love them!
Your parents should be so proud. They have some stinkin' cute grandkids, especially the Dickamore kids. Have fun with them next week!
Post a Comment