While in Utah we had the chance to go to the Children's Museum with Tony's mom Deb. The kids loved it and had a BLAST! We will definitely hit it again when we make our next journey to Utah (when that will be we have no clue ... we are thinking it'll probably be an every other year type thing)
Blakers had fun driving around Grandma Debbie. He loved this cuz he could fill up the jeep with gas.
I was surprised how much fun Tae had here as well. I figured being a big 8 year old she might think she was too cool but she had just as much fun as the others!
I don't think there was one station that Aliya didn't run to with a big cheeser on her face ... she really does get pleasure out of simple things!
Poor horse! With all the horseback riding they'd been doing this UT trip you'd think they'd be bored but not these cowpokes! This is the kind of horse I would agree to getting ... I don't have to feed it, pet it, clean up after it. Plus my allergies did great!
Blakers loved the water table. He is constantly playing in the sinks at home but here it was okay for him to do it!
The girls got to be anchorwomen. They loved seeing themselves on TV!
Old Kai Kai even got to get down and play. Notice the nice bruise on his forehead? He got that just before we went to UT. I cant remember who he was playing with but he ended up face planting it into the wrought iron spindles on our staircase. Poor kid! Thanks Gma for sharing a fun day with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment