Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween 2010

This may just be my year of excuses. I had every good intention of taking tons of cute pics of my kids in their Halloween gear but it just didn't happen! On Thursday we had a Trunk or Treat at church and I was hauling the kids there alone, and we were late, so no pics. Then on Halloween we had a ton of people come over to go trick or treating with us and I felt bad making everyone wait! We were joined by the Jadlots (Lily's family), Natalie and Paulina Braden (Tae's best friend) and Genevieve (friend from down the street). We were quite the crew!
 Kai was a Harley baby. He had a cute Harley shirt with temporary tattoo's all up and down his arms. I had intended to cover more of his arms and some of his head/neck but we ran out of  time.
 I love this pic of Kai in his car seat. Rarely is he quiet and content in his car seat. He hates it! Usually he's screaming at me to let me know how bugged he is that he's strapped down yet again!
 Tae is the only one who even got some pics. She decided the night before our Trunk or Treat that she wanted to be a Mummy. I asked her what that entailed and she said she wanted me to wrap toilet  paper around her. Dumb me told her that wouldn't work and that I'd make something else for her. In the future I am just going to use their idea!
 There were still a lot more strips that needed to be stitched on but after 4 hours I refused to sew anymore! Too many curse words were uttered in the making of this thing!
 Aliya had the easiest costume of all: a cheerleader. She knew what she was going to be since July. This is her best friend Lily. These two are so stinkin cute together!
Poor Blakers, I didn't even get a pic of him dressed up. For Halloween he was a builder. He had his yellow construction hat and a tool belt on. At the Trunk or Treat he had a blast hammering on the table and chairs (much to the demise of everyone else). He loved his 'costume'. Unfortunately we couldn't find it on Halloween so the poor kid was just a mohawked little boy! People loved it though!
 And this is what its all about!

1 comment:

Karin said...

But look at you- posted the holiday within a few weeks. Can't complain about no pictures (which you had- I didn't have ANY of Jamers!). Cute, cute kids. I tried talking James into the mummy -was it really that bad? Maybe I'm glad I went with the store-bought ninja.