Before she got baptized we took a couple pictures outside. The day couldn't have been more perfect! What a gorgeous kiddo!
I love this little girl. She's got so much spunk and personality. She is a very easy going child who loves to please people and loves to have fun. She's the first person to help out and is more than willing to help others.
Taeya picked her Daddy to baptize her. She is definitely a Daddy's girl ... she's always had him wrapped around her finger since birth!
Afterwards we had a little party at Papa Bruce's clubhouse. Unfortunately I did a horrible job at getting pictures. I did however snap this cute picture of Kai and Great Grandma Close. She loves all her Grandchildren and is so good to support us in our various endeavours.Becky, my sister, made the long drive from St. Louis to Utah with 4 kids in tow to support Taeya. After her baptism they had to hop in the car for their 24hour straight drive back home. I love this picture ... we are all coordinated (unintentionally).
Many, many thanks to all our loved ones who made this such a special day for Tae. It was terrific and one we will never forget! Next baptism, I will take many more pictures, I promise!
3 comments:
Congrats Taeya on your special day! You looked beautiful and what a wonderful day to always remember!
How exciting! My Xavier will be getting baptized down in North Carolina in a couple weeks. Time flies :)
I can't believe she is 8 already. Seems like yesterday you were here and we were at your house playing. She is beautiful. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment