I had posted earlier that we were doing an Alphabet summer. I wasnt the best at taking pictures of each of our days but I did get pics of some. When we made our list of the things we wanted to do on the various days, the kids instantly knew they wanted to go to the temple on T day. Although we have a temple here in Houston, we thought it'd be fun to do T day in Utah and hit the SLC temple.
Before we went to Temple Square we took the kids to our favorite old hot-spot: The Training Table. Nothing quite says home like a huge plate of cheese fries. NUMMY! After we ate Tony took the kids for a ride on Utah's light rail system named Trax (notice the other T activities we did? also, notice how Tony's only got 2 kids vs. 4? Aliya threw a royal fit in the restaurant so she didn't get to go for the train ride and Kai, well he just got stuck w/ me)!There is no other spot in the world with grounds quite so clean, colorful and pristine as Temple Square. The kids were in heaven with all the grass and flowers!
Super cute!
I really should have edited this picture to get rid of the drool and even out his skin tone but ah well, this is Kai how he truly is: slobbery and darling!
4 comments:
I love the way you say that Aliya didn't get to do Trax because of her tude however the picture of her and Kai is so darn cute she looks like the sweetest girl ever. I love the picture of Kai that is him don't ever edit to so any different. Miss you all!
Awwww, makes me home sick. The temple grounds and your kids= great pictures. I lived in the Avenues right near the temple, I could see it out my window everyday. Those were the days......
Why didn't I think of the temple for letter T? Let's do that one together this summer. That picture of Kai is perfection. His cute face with the temple in the background is awesome!
Tam... You are such a cute mom! I need to take note! Love u!
Post a Comment