Nope, no baby depression here. Just gorgeous blue eyes coming to us from Kai! When Blake was about the age I blogged about a picture with my 3 kiddos and talked about their gorgeous eyes. Each of my kids, with the exception of Aliya, have gorgeous blue eyes. Aliya has stunning hazel/green eyes. We're not quite sure how she got those eyes since 2 blue eyed parents are not genetically supposed to be able to make a brown/hazel eyed kid but some how we did (I promise, she's ours)!
Kai was playing around with Blakes hat one day and he was too cute to pass up!
Love you little drool monkey. Your eyes have saved you from getting into trouble a couple times already ... the girls are going to love you!
2 comments:
Yup- gorgeous!!!
Great shots, too:)
And I'm blaming the below post title for a dream I had the other night of getting stabbed while in Sunday School. (it was the night after reading the post, so I'm sure that's where that came from).
Random.
Cutest pictures! He really does have beautiful eyes. You can't go wrong with this picture, naked baby with an adorable hat on and beautiful eyes. He is going to be a heartbreaker! Good thing he's already planning on marrying Ady!. :)
Post a Comment