Betcha thougth this post was going to somehow be related to Blake and his mischeviousness but nope, just Taeya. All summer long she'd been harrassing us by asking when she could get her ears pierced. Finally the end of August Tony gave in and said "lets do it". Tae was so excited!
I think the waiting part in the store was the hardest thing for Tae (I've never seen her cuddle w/ her sister like this before or since)!
The holes are drawn, still time to back out now! Poor girl had to listen to narrative by her Dad throughout the whole procedure. Luckily she knew what she wanted and stuck with it!
Gun ready ... GULP!
Being the slacker Mom I am, I didnt get an after shot. Ah well, you'll be able to see them in some future posts. These are the cutest pics anyways!
1 comment:
She looks nervous....but brave. I still get scared when I get things pierced...I'm way into piercings now. Totally kidding...or am I? :)
Post a Comment