Saturday, July 31, 2010

Weirdo

This is how my son slept one night (well, minus the goggles, he put those on a bit earlier). I take it he got hot before going to bed because this is how he woke up. I love that he has such a fun personality. He loves goggles and will wear them around constantly. Yep, he is WAAAYYY to old for his Paci but again, he naps so I DONT CARE! I also think I may be okay with him using it because Kai wont. Some weird subconscious effort at keeping my babies babies? Who knows! He loves his pacis and loves that ratty doggy sitting next to him. 

I love you little dude! I love your quirky little smile and the funny things you do. I love your obsession with trucks and firemen and ropes and purses. You are awesome and I'm thankful I'm your mom!

No comments: