In June before the Moes' took off for their summer vacation, we hit the Houston Aquarium. Two adults plus 8 kids made for a chaotic trip but we had a blast. The kids love each other and had fun seeing the fish! Explain to me why the girls are paying attention and the boys are off in la-la land!!!
L-R: Jake, Drew, Tae, Kaylee, Aliya and Blakers ... the babies were strapped in their strollers.
This is one of the few pics I have of me and my kiddos. Thx Krysta for taking it. I swear I go on all the adventures with my family, I just don't have pictures of me at them!
Blakey loved the lizards.
The girls were a little bit freaked out to touch the various sea creatures but eventually got over it!
So stinkin' cute!
Blake was petrified of this diving outfit. Funny that outfits and statues scare him so much. He was afraid of the Knight suit at the Museum of Natural Science too.
At the aquarium they have this HUGE, gorgeous white tiger. When we got their it was just chillin' for a bit. Then it got up and walked right down to the glass where all the kids were standing. Jake would do something with his head and the tiger would totally bat at Jake's head. This went back and forth a couple times. Thank heavens for heavy glass because poor Jake would have gotten his noggin' batted right off!
All done! They survived and more importantly Krysta and I survived!
As a reward we took the kiddos on a train ride afterwards. Blake was in his glory. Not only did he get to ride on a 'real' train but he got to sit by his favorite buddy, Jake!
1 comment:
That was a fun outing. It feels like forever ago!! We went to the Childrens Museum in The Woodlands today. It is little but small. We got a season pass. It's cheap and close by so I think it will be worth it. I'm ready for you to come home and play. We need one more outing before school starts!
Post a Comment