Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"N" is for Natural Science Museum

For our first Alphabet day, we chose the letter "N".We went to the Museum of Natural Science in Houston and they loved it. I was afraid it would be too huge and overwhelming but it was just the right size. The kids loved the dinosaur bones (you can just barely see one in the background).  Man, this picture makes my kids look pretty rough n tumble. They are well loved and taken care of, I promise!
Blakers loved to "ROAR" at this lion (in addition to the dinosaurs). He'd get up near and yell "roar" as loud as he could. Somewhat cute and somewhat embarrassing! 

In the butterfly exhibit they had a hands on room for the kiddos. I dont think this beehive was intended for kids to climb in but mine did. Aren't they cute? For lunch the kiddos ate Nuggets then we had Nachos for dinner. I love making the everyday things a little more special for them!

4 comments:

Krysta said...

They look so cute in the beehive! I don't think they look rough and tumble...they just have that fresh summer look about them. :)

We are doing better with our alphabet summer now. It took us a good week once we were home to get back in the swing again. We are ready to go out with you and Tony! Casey and I were just talking about it tonight. The Moes family misses you!

Brandy said...

So let me get this straight...you are updating your blog more than once a week AND taking your kids on outings? Who are you and what have you done with my Tami? I look to you to applaud my laziness!! Of course, I know what an amazing mother you are, but still. It makes my 5 minutes of gun/dart shooting seem like neglect. :)

Amy Peterson said...

Yayy!!!! I love Alphabet summer! (Ours is extended addition, it might take us to the end of the year!) So glad you had fun! 9 more days and we'll be in Texas!! Yayy!! So how is the weather?

Jake and Ashlee said...

What Fun Pictures!