Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Watch out Kindergarten ...

Here Aliya comes. Its official, she graduated and is moving on to Kindergarten. Wahoo! I dont know who is more excited: Aliya because she gets to ride the bus and go to school with Taeya, or me because Houston has all day Kindergarten. I love her dearly but she's been ready for all day school for years now!

Although we are looking forward to Kindergarten, we'll be sad to see all the fun friends and teachers at ELP go.
This is two of the classes singing "Our God is a great big God". The actions were hilarious!
Aliya and her buddies: Nikki Nalamalapu, Aliya, Alyssa Johnson and her little sister. Its funny that half way through the school year Alyssa invited Aliya over to play. Once we got there I realized they were LDS too. Crazy that the two Mormon kids in the class were best buddies.

This is Wei Wei, Aliyas on-again, off-again boyfriend. They had quite the love hate relationship. I dont think he appreciated the fact that she dumped him for the shortest dude in their class, Tommy. When you like some one, you just do!

1 comment:

Amy Peterson said...

I'm in *LOVE* with Texas because of ALL DAY KINDERGARTEN!!