Friday, July 16, 2010

Crawler

So I'm months behind, nothin' new but figure I may as well get these all blogged about (unfortunately as I do these I dont do the stuff we are doing now so we are in a bad cycle of overdue blogs). Old Kai Kai is crawling and everywhere. His favorite trick is to throw something then chase after it and do it again. Its the human form of fetch. He loves it, it keeps him somewhat occupied and I love watching it. His cheeser smile is my favorite. Love ya little dude!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

He is such a perfect mix of you and Tony. So darn cute!

McKelle said...

I think he looks so much like Blake that it's ridiculous! You could tell me this was Blake as a baby and I'd believe you! Yay for crawling though it's just a new kind of hard instead of having to always carry him. Berkley has started walking finally...but now she just follows me around the house yelling at me!

Karin said...

Seriously, this little Kai is darling!
And I think of your little Blake often, as we drive by the Eagle/Victory intersection. There are constantly ginormous tractors and trucks everywhere, as they widen the road to 4 or 5 lanes (yes, it's in sane). He would be in heaven right out his back door!!!