I don't know what it is but my boys pee something fierce in the night. There are nights when Kai would wake up sopping wet from pee. Blake did the same thing and I ended up double diapering the kid (thank heavens he out grew it by about 1). I started double diaper Kai but sometimes he pees through BOTH diapers. On those nights when he'd pee through everything, I'd change his diapers and his jammies. I didn't want to wake him up anymore than I had to (okay, truthfully I really just didn't want to walk further than I had to) so I'd throw on whatever shirt was laying on the floor from when the kiddos got in their jammies the night before (yep, I just admitted that I don't always pick up my kids dirty clothes at night). One morning, I found my 8 month old SON dressed like this. Love it! A little lace never hurt anybody right?
4 comments:
That is so fabulous! I think you have a great system.
WOW!! You have dirty clothes on your floor too. Whew.....I thought I was the only one! I *LOVE* this picture! Priceless, hide it then whip it out for his first girlfriend. LOL!!! (that was my evil laugh!)
Mason pees like a mad man too! Irritates the crap out of me how often I have to change his sheets. Overnighters barely fit him anymore and frankly, double diapering at 3 seems a little weird. There is no hope of this kid being potty trained anytime soon.
Maybe, if I were able to get more 'blackmail' type photos from it, I'd feel better. Bring on the LACE!
REALLY? I love you! Why is he peeing through everything? Are you using huggies? Both my boys ALWAYS leaked through huggies but the costco brand never let me down. I'm sure you've tried everything but just in case...
Post a Comment