Friday, July 23, 2010

My firemen!


Blakers has a new obsession. Firemen! He of course loves fire trucks but we've got a video that is all about anything related to fire fighters. He has more fun wearing my oven mits and calls them his 'fire gloves'. He LOVE his fireman hat (thanks Daddy for the fun excursion. They went on a walk one Sunday afternoon and were able to go in to the firestation near our house) and even has a fire bag (aka a purse). Love my firemen!

1 comment:

Krysta said...

Love your cute fireman, especially the purse part!

I hope you all are having fun! I can't believe how many new families we have in our ward. Crazy how things can change in just a couple of weeks. I meet Katie today. Is that her name??? I actually saw her at the movie on Wed. so it was funny to see that she was one of the new families in our ward.

It's just not the same without you guys!!!