Taeya's got two best buddies that she does everything with: Lexis and Paulina. They have a ton of fun together and they are each such awesome kids. At the end of the school year they give awards out in each of their 'specials' (i.e. PE, Art and Music). Tae got the award in Art for going above and beyond as well as being a good friend and a postive role model. Lexis got the same award in PE and Paulina got the overall award. I like knowing that Tae has picked some topnotch friends. I only hope this continues! Love you crazy girls!
Top to Bottom: Aliya, Paulina, Tae and Lexis
1 comment:
I love all of your updates. You are doing so good! Tae really is lucky to have good friends like that. It is such a bonus when we as parents can love their friends. Doesn't it make you cringe thinking some day that might not be the case? Ahhhh!
Post a Comment