So I'm months behind - shocker I know - but at least I am getting it done! The day before Easter we got together with our friends the Moes' and Davis'. Each family brought way too many eggs and we let the kiddos go crazy on their search for cavity promoting goodness. I hate the way blogger uploads photos so we're starting at the end of the day and working our way backwards!
Here is Kai and his girlfriend Adyson. Again, she is teeny and he's a bruiser. Guess he's going to like those petite little girls (I always hated it when tall guys dated itty bitty short girls ... I am going to do my darnedest to teach my boys that tall girls rock).

Kai looks like he got caught doing something naughty ... who knows, maybe he did!
Blakers LOVES their sandbox. The
Moes parents are smart and put their sandbox far away from their door so most of the sand would fall off before coming in the house (unlike
Blakes dumb parents who put it RIGHT by the backdoor so there is a constant trail of sand). It was low 90's this day but he
didn't care.

Ah, what a big boy. He loved getting to sit in a big kid chair by himself!

I
don't think the kids said a word for 20 minutes straight. They were all encompassed in their loot!

L-R: Gavin, Hadley, Kaylee,
Taeya, Emma,
Aliya (aka
cheeser), Jake, Drew, Blake and Kai

Still eating treats!

I love this kid. He's betrothed to
Aliya ... hopefully he can handle her
mood swings! I have seen him have a mood swing or two so maybe it'll work out!

The adults hid the eggs then had the kiddos search. I take after my dad and LOVE hiding eggs. Krysta said they found a couple eggs a week or two later. Whoops!

Dryer vent, yep, that was me!

He was so proud of each egg he found!

Being the youngest (walking) kid, Blakers got to go first. I think he found maybe one before all the older kids came barreling out of the house! Thanks for the fun memories Moes' and Davis'!
3 comments:
Nothing like Easter in July :) You blog like I do. Love it.
I love that you blogged this, despite the months that have passed:)
There is a much better way to upload pictures with blogger now.
I'm PRETTY sure you go to settings, then under Global Setting click "Updated editor" next to Select post editor. It lets you upload way more pix and when you click on them, they stay in order. Give it a try:)
OK! So you know what I LOVE about you.....you just say exactly what all of us are thinking! The whole naughty picture made me have a good laugh!
Post a Comment