I love these little guys. Right now its hard having them so close in age but I can already tell they are going to have so much fun together. Its cute to see them already wrestle. Seriously, wresting just must be an ingrained thing in kids. Kai loves to watch Blake and will laugh hysterically when he does something funny. Blake loves Kai and will immediately tell me when he hears Kai wake up from his nap "Kai wake". They look so similar too. I love you little guys!
2 comments:
Adorable littly boys! I'm glad you're looking forward to their future together- full of mischief and fun, no doubt!
And great pictures! My tub-shots tend to be yellow.
They look so cute! Kai looks like he got a little sun. I love the last picture of them looking at each other. They will be so much fun growing up together so close in age. Can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment