Honestly, there is love between these two. Blakers really is sweet with Kai most of the time. Sure he runs his bike into him and yes, he did try to pull him off the bed but it was only once. For the most part, Blake is very aware and concerned about Kai. If he hears Kai wake up from his nap he'll let me know "Kai, wake". Or if Kai is crying he's the first to let me know. I hope he will always look out for his little brother (although I have a feeling Kai will be the 'bigger' brother in size).
Poor Kai, so far he just takes the 'love'. One of these days he'll give it back to Blakers and we may be having a battle royale! UFC here we come!
3 comments:
Hey friend! I haven't been blog reading lately. I really want to, but you know...that thing called "vacation" has been leaving me no time. :) I love all of your updates. It's so fun to see pictures and read your perspective. You make me laugh! I miss you guys! We need to get together after we get home before you head out. Have I been missing out on anything? I feel like I am missing out!
How cute are they!! I know, I know, can't you feel the brotherly LOVE!!
I sure am feeling the love :) Cutest boys!!
Post a Comment