Sunday, March 21, 2010

Next time you ask me to tend ...

In case you are wondering what I do when asked to tend: here ya go! Just kidding (although a big part of me REALLY would like to do this)! We were playing outside and the girls got into the painting tape. One thing led to another and VIOLA: silence! It was heaven!
The other little girl is a friend from down the street named Genevieve. She is an only child so whenever she comes to play there are a lot of questions like "why is your play room so messy?", "why cant Taeya and I play alone?" and "why does Blake hit?". Guess those things are so common around here, my girls never question it.

3 comments:

Jim said...

YOUR playroom, messy? I am having a hard time picturing this, Tami. I guess your messy doesn't necessarily mean unable-to-see-the-floor-messy.
Glad the girls have friends around. You can come back here, we won't question Blake hitting;)

Keller Klan said...

What a fabulous idea! I am going to keep tape in my car for when it is loaded with kids! Tape is alot nice then SHUT UP! ha ha

Brandy said...

If you're ever here and offer to tend, I'll provide the tape!! Mason's mouth will need duct tape, though, I assure you.