I love bath time ... well, only when its Kai alone in the tub. He is so content and happy. One afternoon Tony was home and enjoyed watching him kick and play. I love the quiet contentment in his face. No one else is vying for our attention, no one is yelling, hitting, screaming or trying to drown him. Its his time and his alone!
I also LOVE Tony's hands. Its one of my favorite parts to him. I am amazed at all those hands know how to do. Be it setting up all his techno-weenie things to ripping apart the toilet or installing new sprinklers, he can do it all. I loved getting to see his big, strong hands next to our big (so I thought until I saw these two together) strong baby. I hope our sons each get their Daddys hands!
1 comment:
What a cutie!! You can tell he is looking at Dad and enjoying the time alone with Daddy and Mommy! You guys have sucha cute family!
Post a Comment