Where the spelling is often wrong, the grammar is horrible and the punctuation sucks but the kids are pretty dang cute!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Chillin'
I dont know why I found this picture so funny. Maybe its the pose, maybe its the rolls but either way I love it. Its such a grown man position yet such a little boy.
I'm not sure why he was so serious but I think shots like these are fun because this is how Kai looks a lot of the time -- perfectly content and at ease with the world. I only hope he will continue to be such a terrific kid!
Tami, I just caught up on the Dickamore clan. Everyone is so cute! I can't believe how big Blake is and Kai, too! Time flies. It looks like you are enjoying TX. Take Care!
5 comments:
Oh he sure is a cutie!! It was fun to see you guys the other day! Can't wait to see everyone this summer!
He's so cute - like a dark Blake. Maybe he and my Maggie can hook up one day :). Can you believe how big they are getting?
He looks so much like Blake! He's definitely a keeper.
Wow, what a cutie. He looks like Aliya and Blake.
Tami,
I just caught up on the Dickamore clan. Everyone is so cute! I can't believe how big Blake is and Kai, too! Time flies. It looks like you are enjoying TX. Take Care!
Post a Comment