One of our annual traditions is to make Sugar Cookies for Santa. Growing up my mom would always make dozens upon dozens of cookies and I loved "helping" her roll and cut them out then decorate them. I do it with my kiddos and although I curse the entire time, I do love the memories. This year Taeya was big enough to help me frost all the cookies so Blake and Aliya could decorate them with sprinkles etc. She did a great job.
Aliya got 'creative' with her decorating. Near the end she thought it would be fun to toss the sprinkles into the air to decorate the cookies. Needless to say mommy was having none of it!
Old Blakers, lets just say ate way more sprinkles than got on the cookies. I tried to hold out any cookie he decorated but I fear a few may have been passed around to neighbors as gifts. Good thing none of my neighbors check this blog (at least I hope none of them do - if you do, I'm sorry)!
1 comment:
mmm, I miss your delicious sugar cookies!
Post a Comment