My kiddos, like all all other children, love bubble baths. They have so much fun covering themselves with loads of bubbles. Having just been through Christmas season Blake loves it when one of his sisters pretends to be Santa. When he imitates Santa he does this 'hu hu hu HOOO' noise.
The girl COVERED herself in green stamps. You can just see a few of them from the backs of her hands but they were covered. Why is it she knows not to color on herself yet she thinks stamps are fine?
For some reasons when soap is in bubble form it doesnt bother his eyes. He was covered in bubbles and loved it!
2 comments:
Well, this just proves that I am a mean mom. I have actually thought about bubble baths and specifically not introduced Mason to them. I don't want the bubble mess every stinkin' time it's bathtime. I'm not nice.
Love the pics of the kiddos though!
Soooo Cute! I love tub pictures. My poor kids have too many where I wasn't as discreet as I should have been. I love nakie bums!
Post a Comment