Where the spelling is often wrong, the grammar is horrible and the punctuation sucks but the kids are pretty dang cute!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Multi-tasking
I was taking the older three kids somewhere and this was what I saw when we left ... now thats love! Not only was he tending Kai but he was also weeding!
What a good man! Can I move in with you guys, your house is beautiful! Our lawn is so dead and brown. Cold winter was not good to our palm trees. Your hubby looks like he's holding a cute little football all tucked into his arm. Kai is a cutie!
3 comments:
What a good man! Can I move in with you guys, your house is beautiful! Our lawn is so dead and brown. Cold winter was not good to our palm trees. Your hubby looks like he's holding a cute little football all tucked into his arm. Kai is a cutie!
Awwww...so cute! I love seeing things like that.
Pretty darn cute (and I mean Kai, since I'm over hitting on your husband!). That was so last year.
Post a Comment