I think I've posted before how much Blakers LOVES trucks. Any kind of truck or construction vehicle - dump truck, tow truck, digger, bull dozer, ambulance fire truck etc. I was excited when we were invited to a fund raiser for a local fire company. I knew Blake would be so psyched.
This is a picture of Blake watching the fire trucks drive by. Up till this point he had only seen pictures of fire trucks, never one in real life. This picture makes him look a little timid or scared but really he was just in complete awe over these huge, super cool trucks.
In addition to the fire trucks they also had a life flight helicopter come and land on a nearby field. I though Blakers would love that too but nope, he's checking out the trucks. For me the helicopter brought back so many memories of Tony's life flight ride 11 years ago ... wow, crazy to believe its been that long ago but I am so thankful he's healthy and well! I sure love my little (okay big) family and all the joy and happiness they bring to me!
1 comment:
Cute Blake! You can tell he is in Heaven!
Next time we get together you'll have to tell me about the life flight accident.
Post a Comment