Thursday, January 21, 2010

Huge tree

Having lived in AZ the past couple years, I forgot how big some trees can grow. I saw the biggest tree I have ever seen before in my life at Tae's soccer practice. This picture does it no justice but this sucker is huge and gorgeous!
Surrounding the monstrous tree is a fun old school play ground. There is this steep, long slide that the kiddos love. This picture is hilarious because Aliya's jacket is snagged at the top of the slide. Luckily Taeya was there to rescue her ... I had too much fun laughing at her!
Blakers was a funniest home video waiting to happen. It was super fast and so to slow himself down, he'd skid his feet along the side. Luckily I have fast hands because I caught him half a dozen times as he'd flip over and start to fall off the slide.
He did eat it off the smaller slide. It was a good two feet drop from where the slide ended to the dirt. How he got a face full is beyond me.
Yep, sand tastes yucky!

No comments: