Last year was Blakes first real experience with Santa. It went something like this:
Not a good experience but he survived. This year I had slightly higher hopes.
It went something like this:
Which morphed into something like this:
And ended like this:
6 comments:
what a cutie! I can't believe a kid I have never seen looks so big!
lol !!! I totally thought this was how Andrew was going to be... but he actually talked to Santa and everything!! I love it!!
Hey did you see my son seeing Santa? So Blakers looks like a real champ compared to Hutter :) I wonder what it is about Santa that freaks them out?!?! Blakers looks so big.
Oh Blake you are such a cutie!! I am glad you got a little closer with Santa this year!
Oh my! I can't believe you remember the fact that I refused to cut Brie's hair. When I read your comment on our blog I was dying of laughter...so funny! I've come a long way but Mitchell's hair still looks ugly, it hangs over his ear at least an inch. One step at a time :)
Such good memories...I miss the good old days!
Andrew has the same feed me shirt. I love target, and it's probably the same size as Blakes! Just kidding, but it is 18 months on my plump 6 month old. Hope all's well. got your card, your kids look awesome. I reminded Ron that Caleb should hook up with Taeya. Hope we get to bump into you sometime soon!
Later
Sarah
Post a Comment