Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Finger Painting

I will openly admit I have been a slacker mom for the past 9 months or so. You'd think I would have been preggers, moved and then had a baby or something! Poor Blakers has unfortunately been a rather bored kid (which led to him becoming rather adventurous in his effort to find entertainment). So I decided to try to win the Mother of the Year award and to start letting him do some of the stuff his sisters did when they were his age. Unfortunately I have forgotten a majority of the fun things we used to do but finger painting was one I remembered. The kid loved it. Yep we had paint everywhere but it was worth it to see the excitement in his eyes. Any other suggestion on fun things I can do to keep my precocious child busy will be greatly appreciated!
Only a small amount was eaten. Guess its a good thing Crayola makes non-toxic paint!

1 comment:

Karin said...

Finger paints? Tami, I am IMPRESSED!!! You ARE Mother of the year;)