Aliya's preschool has a tradition of bringing in a bunch of animals that were common during the time of Jesus' birth. For weeks prior I had to listen to Aliya talk about the live nativity that was coming to her school. The day finally arrived and she was so excited. The kids were able to ride the camel and donkey then pet and feed the sheep and goats. I forget how much my kids love animals.
Yep, Aliya was just a little bit excited! I love this age because there was no complaining that "I didn't get to sit on front" or "Nikki was smooshing me". They were just so hyped to get to sit on a real, live camel!
Aliya absolutely loved this little sheep. I assume he was so tuckered out from all the kids that mauled him earlier. He was fine letting these kids pet and scratch him. Yep, Blake tried to pick him up by his head and he wasn't too thrilled then but otherwise, he was a content little sheep!
2 comments:
That is so cool that they bring in the animals. How many kids can say they have went for a ride on a camel. Way cute pics. Love the picture you sent out of the kids!
Maybe, if Santa had sat perfectly still, Blake would have been happy with him too! :)
I can't wait til next Christmas when you whisper to Santa 'sit very, very still'.
Post a Comment