This kid is a NUT! He is so much fun! His personality has exploded these past couple months. He is obsessed with trucks. Driving down the road all I hear his him screaming TRUCKS, TRUCKS. He will continue to shout it out until he gets a response from me that I see the truck. It doesn't matter if its a pick-up truck, delivery truck or a semi, he loves anything truck. He is also fascinated by diggers, tractors and any construction vehicle. It is so nice that he has developed a love for something because it has really help in keeping him occupied.
In addition to trucks, he has also developed a talent for climbing. He climbs on any and everything. This upside down pretend ironing board is one of his favorites. One day he has used an inverted laundry basket to climb on my desk then try to climb on top of the fridge (in an effort to get to our cell phone chargers). I took that away and put up all the laundry baskets. The next day he figured out he could do this with the ironing board and I again caught him trying to climb on top of the fridge. He's also used mixing bowl, pumpkins, phone books etc to help him get where he wants to go. As I've said a million times before, each day is a new one at our house!
3 comments:
Blakers!!! What a cute little dude he is! And Kai is getting so big, he is a doll. We miss you guys. Hope life is treating you well there in Texas!
LOVE IT. He's a little monkey like me, but cuter. I have to see you guys again and soon.
You forgot about the toaster too! Haha I love that boy!
Post a Comment