Wow, where have these past two months gone? I cant believe our Kai is already 2 months. He has been terrific lately. There was about a month where I was ready to trade him in. He had a nasty case of thrush that took over three weeks to clear up and during all of this we were trying to get his reflux issues worked out. Finally he is healthy and a whole lot happier. I love it when my babies finally start to smile and respond. He has been such a fun kiddo!
Kai is our little peanut. He was born smaller than the girls but bigger than Blake. At two months he is my smallest kiddo by far. He is only in the 25% for weight. Tony and I are both rather large people so who'd have ever guessed we'd have such a featherweight. I sure hope he outgrows it! Of course his head is significantly larger ... shocker I know!
I love this picture. It makes him look at chubby and squishy. He is chubbier than he was but compared to his sisters (especially Aliya) he's a bean. Chunk up little dude!
7 comments:
Wow! I can't believe he is already 2 months old. Kai is so cute! He looks a lot like Blake to me.
Sweet baby! Oh- I totally want to just squeeze his cubby checks! Miss you guys! Hope all is well-- and HAPPY!
What a cutie!! I can't believe he is already 2 months old, time really does go so fast... That last picture is so funny!
What a doll!! Happy 2 months buddy boy! I certainly hope cousin Ticey can meet you some time soon!!
Love his cute little smiley face! Hope you guys are doing well!
Oh by the way, Miss Neva's mom died. They found a mass in her lung and it turned out to be cancer. Within a month she had passed. Crazy huh?! Anyways, thought you might like to know. Sure miss chatin' with ya! :)
I can't believe you just called yourself 'rather large'. Are you kidding me? You've never known a large day in your life. Kai is a doll and his mom is crazy!
I want to pinch those cheeks!
Post a Comment