Monday, September 21, 2009

Pics of Kai

When we found out we were moving to Houston, we were excited to find out a day or two later that Tony's cousin Steph and her hubby Colby were coming to TX as well! We've had a blast spending time with them over the past couple months and our kids absolutely adore Aunt Steph and Nuncle Colb.  I love it when they come over ... I dont have to fight the girls to get them to clean their rooms. They are so excited they are coming, they get in and get it done in no time! 

Steph came over earlier today and took some darling newborn pics of Kai. Her photography blog is:  www.skstringham.blogspot.com. She did a terrific job! She even offered to take pictures of the other heathens. I am super excited to see those too! Thanks a bunch Steph!

1 comment:

Ticey said...

I didn't know Steph was a photographer!! They turned out super cute - and I can't wait to see the rest!!