Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bye

After all my parents hard work and sacrifice to get us unpacked and settled, it was sad to say goodbye. We felt like all we did was work, work, work (that is all we did). I loved having all the extra hands with the kids and Tony loved that all his projects were getting done (and not by him). We both tried to beg them to stay an extra week or two but they wanted to leave our hot, humid land for the relative coolness of UT in July.
The only thing that made their departure easier was knowing we'd be seeing them, well at least my mom, when little dude was born. I liked knowing that I only had to go 2 more months then my mom would be back. Tony was excited that it'd only be that long until she made him more lasagna!
One afternoon I enlisted my Dads help for an "arts-n-craft" project for Taeya's room. I think he and Aliya had more fun playing with the glass than doing the actual project. She still things its hilarious to smoosh her face in things. Nutty kid!



No comments: