Many of you know that one of my favorite
gestures is to flip the bird. I
don't know why but there is something
exhilarating about raising your middle finger high in the air. For years I thought it was because my older brother Steve is the king of flipping people off and I was just trying to be like him but I found out its genetic.

Yep, this is my 90 year old Grandmother showing you what she thinks about something. I love this picture! Next time I flash you the bird, remember, its really not my fault. Its genetically inbred in me!
9 comments:
Classic. I love to flip Ron off. Your grandmother would probably get along with my 92 year old Ya-Ya.
Tami that's so dang funny! You must have an awesome grandma!
Tami that is so funny! I love that your Grandma shared her talent with you!
That just made my day - HILARIOUS!!
My bird is even crooked like hers! Maybe be it's an inbred girl thing ;) Gotta LOVE grandma!
oh my gosh, that is hilarious. Love it!
This is great! Trish still loves to give the bird, even though she feels guilty about it.
I've never seen a finger shaped quite like that! So funny! I haven't flipped anyone off since high school...do people really still do that? P.S. I did get your message the other day and I'll call you back eventually :)
lol!!!
Post a Comment