Saturday, October 3, 2009

Uh-oh!

Have you ever wondered what a big ole box of Sam's Club diapers look like spread across your bathroom floor? Neither had I but I found out! My almost two year old terror has been on the rampage lately. Anything he can destroy, mess up or break, he does. I am just thankful he hasnt figured out how to open wipes containers ... yet. Its a coming!
I guess I should appreciate how proud he is of all his hard work!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Oh, it's coming alright. And it's a lovely sight! Good work, Blakers!

Jim said...

Doesn't this just make you so excited for what he will be teaching Kai, and the FUN the TWO of them will have together?!!!!

Bart & Penny Murray said...

Oh do you have your hands full! I hope he also helped pick them all up for you. He is so cute how can you get mad at him.