Okay, so this is a month late and long overdue. Aliya graduated from Preschool to Pre-K. I am totally going to miss her preschool. It was the BEST. Her teacher, Miss Neva, ROCKED. I know there is no way I am ever going to find such a fun preschool where the teachers love my kid as much as Neva did. Aliya learned a ton and had a blast (so did mom and Blake)!
For their year end program, they sang a couple songs. Our ever present drama queen was on par this evening. She is a riot to watch and really gets into the songs.
Then each child was given an award/diploma. Neva said how much she loved Aliya and was going to miss her.
This is Miss Cadie, one of the classroom helpers. Cadie would always inform me of the funny things Aliya would say or do (like when a boy had been teasing her and so she pushed him only to reply "yea, well he was being annoying").
Aliya and Miss Neva
Aliya and Miss Ashley, the other classroom helper. I am not an emotional person at all but I was honestly fighting back tears this night. During the past year I have developed quite a friendship with these ladies and will really miss them. I feel as though Neva has become my AZ mom. They will be missed more than they'll ever know! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
3 comments:
Way to go Aliya!! Looks like you were very loved in class!!
Even though we've never done anything outside of preschool, I'm sad that you're moving and I won't get to chit chat with ya at Miss Neva's!
What a pretty Graduate! Congrats, Aliya--Grandma Debbi's proud of you!
LOL & hugs...
Post a Comment