
That is Tony's motto for our Saturday adventures: Work hard, play hard. One Saturday he enlisted the girls help in washing mini (why they are still in their jammies and why Aliya has a helmet on I'll never know). I love that Tony is willing to take the time and effort to teach our kids how to work. I, unfortunately, would rather just do it my self because its less hassle, a lot faster and easier. Thank heavens for Dads!
2 comments:
That is so great that Tony loves to do fun things with the girls and especially teaching them to do jobs.. ;0)
Yes, how history repeats itself--and in families! Your daddy and uncles helped Grandma Debbi years ago wash their lovely old family car--our station wagon. Of course, being boys, a couple of them were on the roof of the car.
Aliya, the helmet is ingenuous--no one can dump water on your head!
Love, Grandma Debbi
Post a Comment