Where the spelling is often wrong, the grammar is horrible and the punctuation sucks but the kids are pretty dang cute!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
50/50 chance
Tomorrow we find out what this little squirt is. We're debating showing up to the ultrasound with the other three heathens in tow or just the two of us. Either way it looks to be an adventure. So, any ideas what we're having?
If you have a boy that would just be too perfect with 2 girls and 2 boys so nicely close in age. I have no ideas, but I can't wait to hear! My boy is kicking my butt. I think I could sleep 15 hours a day and still want to take a nap! I've got to get my house clean before my children go missing in it!
Hey, I can help with kids-- ditch them, we tried the 3 kid approach totally didn't work! I have carpool in the morning then I'm free! Z and A need some friends to play with!
I am going to guess BOY just because that is the first thought that popped into my head. But I am usually always wrong on these guessing games, so it will probably be a GIRL!! You'd think with a 50/50 chance I'd guess right some of the time, but not usually. I am excited to find out - hopefully the babe cooperates!!
Hey Tam!!!! I was just on the prices blog and saw you. OH MY GOSH!!! I can't believe you are on your 4th kid! Way to go. I just have 2 still. I haven't talked to you forever, how are you guys? Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big they are. It looks like you are always up to something fun. I miss you! Laurie
We did the three kid thing with the ultrasound and they really were into it. They were all really excited. I say you take them. MY guess is a boy because everyone I know is having boys this year.
Awww, take the kids! (And a few coloring books- it lasts so long!) I'm voting boy. everyone else seems to be having girls, and our little guy needs a rough playmate. excited to check in tomorrow!
I say BOY! No reason, just what I feel. Good luck! I can't imagine taking all of the kids, but maybe the oldest two. Blakers won't know what's going on!
Oh, T! haha First, sooooooo glad this is you and not me! Parker said to tell you boy because he doesn't want another girl cousin to bite him and because if you have a boy it makes it even 2, 2. Tanner says boys. Evan says, girl. Mason could care less since he has blakers, and I'm going to say although I want you to have a mean boy, I think you're too good of a girl mom, so I'm going with girl! Heaven knows we need someone to be doing these cute little girls hair! LOL
14 comments:
If you have a boy that would just be too perfect with 2 girls and 2 boys so nicely close in age. I have no ideas, but I can't wait to hear! My boy is kicking my butt. I think I could sleep 15 hours a day and still want to take a nap! I've got to get my house clean before my children go missing in it!
It's a boy!
Hey, I can help with kids-- ditch them, we tried the 3 kid approach totally didn't work! I have carpool in the morning then I'm free! Z and A need some friends to play with!
Oh, and my guess is girl!
TWINS!!!! A boy and a girl:)
I am going to guess BOY just because that is the first thought that popped into my head. But I am usually always wrong on these guessing games, so it will probably be a GIRL!! You'd think with a 50/50 chance I'd guess right some of the time, but not usually. I am excited to find out - hopefully the babe cooperates!!
Hey Tam!!!! I was just on the prices blog and saw you. OH MY GOSH!!! I can't believe you are on your 4th kid! Way to go. I just have 2 still. I haven't talked to you forever, how are you guys? Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big they are. It looks like you are always up to something fun. I miss you!
Laurie
We did the three kid thing with the ultrasound and they really were into it. They were all really excited. I say you take them. MY guess is a boy because everyone I know is having boys this year.
I'd have to go with boy as well. Blake is so mellow you really need a Jackson or Jordan. It's only fair.
Awww, take the kids! (And a few coloring books- it lasts so long!)
I'm voting boy. everyone else seems to be having girls, and our little guy needs a rough playmate.
excited to check in tomorrow!
I say BOY! No reason, just what I feel. Good luck! I can't imagine taking all of the kids, but maybe the oldest two. Blakers won't know what's going on!
boy. just a guess.
i miss you guys.
Oh, T! haha First, sooooooo glad this is you and not me! Parker said to tell you boy because he doesn't want another girl cousin to bite him and because if you have a boy it makes it even 2, 2. Tanner says boys. Evan says, girl. Mason could care less since he has blakers, and I'm going to say although I want you to have a mean boy, I think you're too good of a girl mom, so I'm going with girl! Heaven knows we need someone to be doing these cute little girls hair! LOL
Hopefully a boy, they would be such good friends. Hope all goes well, we are so excited for you.
Post a Comment