The night before New Years Eve I took the girls to the Mesa Temple to see the lights. It was really pretty. I was amazed at how many people were there. Nothing like fighting crowds while trying to enjoy a beautiful, peaceful place. Although I think the lights and displays at the Salt Lake Temple are better, the weather in Arizona couldn't be beat (unfortunately we were freezing -- it was 60 degrees).
Neither girl was too thrilled to be stuck posing for a picture. I had to pull out the "if you don't start cooperating we'll leave" card.
5 comments:
I think the best part of this story is how you were freezing in 60 degree weather :) That sounds so nice and warm to me right about now!!
I'm glad you all made it down! I loved the camels, I thought it was pretty cool!
What card won't we 'play' for pictures? Seriously, I would tell my kid that I'd kill Santa!
What I wouldn't give for 60 degrees. Enjoy it for us Utahns.
I would love 60 degree weather right now!! Glad you guys had a good time, it looks beautiful!!
How far are you guys away from the Mesa temple? We were these Christmas Eve - I would have loved to come see you. Next time we go visit my in-laws I'm coming over.
Post a Comment