Little dude had learned how to climb and he's driving me CRAZY! The kid is everywhere! I have a hard time getting mad at him because he is so proud of himself for getting up there! Check out the NASTY drool ring. The kid is cutting teeth something fierce and he slobbers all the time. Kissing him is a wet experience (yet how can I not when he's that stinkin' cute?)! I thought my girls had crazy morning hair but his messed up Mohawk is pretty funny too.
I guess Blake is destined to be a football player. He has the High School/College football player picture pose down. I once asked Tony why they do that and he said its to make their necks look thicker. Yeah, I don't get understand it but evidently its something boys are born with!
5 comments:
He seriously is so stinking cute!!
Our boys NEED each other! No doubt about it. GOOD WORK, BLAKERS!
Oh no, you are so in trouble! I do love the "thick neck" picture too!
I have total sympathy for you! Mine are now to the kitchen counters heading for the knives - ugh.
Jake climbs on EVERYTHING. Someone told me boys are climbers and I of course politely said "Mmm, yes, but mine won't. He is an angel"
He is an Angel, just one who likes to climb on the kitchen table and swing the chandelier. Or push a chair to the kitchen sink and climb into his own little hot tub. Boys....
Post a Comment